Upscaling Communication (Postponed)
DUE TO COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Poor communication is a giant whopper of a deal within organizations. Communication impacts trust, effectiveness, engagement and productivity. Recent stats show that barriers to communication account for an average $62 Million loss for companies. Whoof.
We believe communication can be dramatically improved. This 1-day program focuses on the key ingredients of effective communication in the workplace – increasing self awareness; bettering non-verbal communication and interpersonal communication; creating clarity and connection; and the secret sauce…improving listening.
Intended Outcomes – Each participant will…
- Identify challenges and barriers affecting communication in today’s workplace
- Tackle “assumption making” and its threat to effective communication
- Learn tools for decreasing assumptions to improve communication and collaboration
- Understand the importance of clarity and gain tools for providing it
- Discover the power of non-verbal communication and how to maximize your professional presence
- Gain tips for better email correspondence
- Develop a richer understanding and appreciation of the power of listening as a critical leadership asset and communication tool
AG Collaborative is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This program is valid for 8 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.
Date + Time