True Self vs. Inner Critic
Tune into the driving voices of your life, let the inner critic take a holiday while your truest self leads.
Whether we are conscious of it or not, we all have a serious amount of inner chatter happening all of the time. If we take a beat to tune in, it is easy to recognize the loudest voice is negative, fear-based and highly critical. In this three hour workshop, we will tune in to the chatter, shed light on the inner critic, and create quiet space for our true self to emerge and be heard.
Date & Time: Saturday, March 23 9am – 12pm
Location: Brew Merchant, Holland
As a participant in this workshop, you will be invited on a journey to transform the interior landscape of your mind. Insight from thought leaders, engaging activities and tangible tools will allow you to:
- Clarify, characterize and give voice to your Inner Critic
- Reclaim power from the Inner Critic’s fear-based control of your behavior, thoughts and actions
- Develop grounding self-compassion practices
- Rediscover and reconnect with your True Self – rooting into the power of intuition, awareness and choice
- Explore the potential for your life with the True Self leading
Date & Time:
March 23, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
442 Washington Ave
Holland, MI 49423