The Mindful Men Project
An experience of men waking up to themselves and their lives through mindfulness, connection, and courageous authenticity.
The articles and research and podcasts are hitting your feed. Many men are longing for something more than work, typical responsibilities, and just getting by. Whether isolation, confusion or “flatness” are part of your current reality this 8-week experience is designed to wake you up to a more fulfilling life. More connection to self and to others. A greater sense of aliveness–you living your life rather than it living you. All alongside other men who are ready for something more.
It’s possible. Bryan Nixon and Greg Mutch have personally experienced what life can feel like when we wake up to a more on-purpose, connected, and authentic way of being. For them, a significant element was the opportunity to process, stretch, and grow in a community of men on the same journey. This Fall they are bringing their personal experience and professional expertise to a facilitated group experience for men who are similarly longing for more.
What you can expect:
- Get off of autopilot and more deeply connected to self, others, and the world and begin taking meaningful action that flows from your authentic self.
- Shed light on what holds you back, pushes you down, keeps you stuck — and change it.
- Learn and practice mindfulness.
- You will be able to relationally engage in both personal and professional relationships with deeper self-awareness, compassion, and emotional intelligence.
- You will experience greater confidence in your personal and professional relationships.
- Experience connection with other men on a similar journey with the possibility of creating ongoing relationships or a community that supports one another beyond these 8 weeks.
Time – Mondays | 6:30-8:30
Dates – September 24 – November 19 (Nov 12th off)
Location – Mindful Counseling
Investment – $495
Date & Time:
September 24, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
741 Kenmoor Ave SE, Suite B
Grand Rapids, MI 49546