Who we are is how we lead.
This dynamic program provides space to harness your strengths in service of your unique leadership. A journey from discovery to mastery first requires an awareness of what is present and what is possible when you own and embody the inherent talent within.
We grow what we pay attention to.
Imagine what is possible when we lead through the lens of strength and seek to maximize potential rather than compensate for weakness. Strength comes alive when raw talent is named, developed and perfected to become reliable and consistent. We need well-rounded teams made up of sharp individuals.
Interactive facilitation will provide you with strategies to sharpen your strengths and show up within your team and organization in a way that only you can. Join us for this 2-day experience, put on your possibility pants, and let’s create some big impact.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: April 6, 2020!
Dates & Time: Tuesday & Wednesday 9am – 4pm | April 28 + 29
Investment: $495.00 | $450 each for alumni or groups of 4+
Each participant will…
- Discover the potential in your own Top 5 Strength Themes
- Grow your leadership as you ground your behavior and action in your unique strengths
- Navigate potential pitfalls and blindspots associated with your strength profile
- Develop specific goals, strategies, and practices that will maximize your potential
- Recognize opportunities for alignment with complementary Strengths to contribute to greater team effectiveness
Approximately one month prior to the start date for the program, a decision will be made to cancel or run the program. AG Collaborative reserves the right to combine or divide programs or cohorts, to change the time, date, and/or location and to make other revisions in these offerings, which may become necessary. If this program is cancelled, the participants will be notified by our team and will have the option to transfer to a future session, obtain credit or receive a full refund.
Dates and Time:
April 28 + 29
Starting at: $495.00