Manage Like A Boss
Human skills for people leaders
13 Hour Training – delivered in a variety of formats
Bring us in-house to your team.
Sign up as an individual in our next open program
November 1st & 2nd, 2023 in West Michigan
Being a boss doesn’t automatically make you a good leader of people. Most new managers find themselves promoted due to their success as individual contributors, and while managers are the single biggest variable in team engagement, over half receive zero training for the role.
In this cohort experience, people leaders will get the training they deserve (and desperately need). Through a Strengths-Based lens, participants will hone their unique leadership style, learn to build trust, hold accountability and have tough conversations with their team.
Who’s this for?
Manage Like a Boss is for anyone new to the management seat or those that have been there awhile without the tools for success. If you’re unsure whether this is right for you or your team – email us, we would love to connect.
6 Program Components:
Unlocking your Management Approach + Strengths
Building Connection + Trust
Mastering Interpersonal Communication
Navigating Tough Conversations
Leading Successful 1:1s + Creating Accountability
Mapping Your Next 90 Days + Owning Influence
“70% of the variance in team engagement is determined solely by the manager.” – It’s the Manager
2 Experience Options: In-Person + Virtual
- Prework – CliftonStrengths Manager Assessment
- Suggested between-session skill building practices
- Post program group learning
- Understand the importance of the manager role
- Explore personal management approach and strengths
- Understand the skills necessary to effectively lead others
- Learn how to identify and develop others’ unique contributions
- Gain practical tools for more effective interpersonal communication
- Learn how to create clarity and accountability
- Acquire skills for giving difficult feedback and having tough conversations
- Build a strategy to create a highly engaged and highly productive team
Meet your Facilitators
Kat and Kari are magic makers. Together, they weave circles of connection and belonging, inspiring growth and transformation for the individual and collective.
Kari is an empath and word witch. She fills the room with wisdom and humor and stands with a fierce grip on the vision of a more beautiful world, for all. Kat is joy and curiosity embodied. Her insightful questions cut straight to the heart of things, inviting people into a greater understanding of themselves and each other.