Who you are is how you lead.
Jan 24, Feb 21, Mar 21, and Apr 18, 2023
West Michigan Locations
Early Bird Pricing: $2995 (ends November 30, 2022)
Regular Pricing: $3250
In this transformational experience, 20 brave and brilliant individuals will discover even more of who they are so they can lead with greater influence and impact.
Our inner game runs our outer game. On the inside is where mindset, strengths, courage, values, and empathy live. This experiential program flips leadership development inside out. Starting the growth here is what creates the most resilient leaders, and brings the most stable, ongoing, measurable results.
“The Inside Leadership experience was transformational. Diving deep into my inner game was a powerful journey. The guided group sessions with Greg & Abbey and the personal coaching sessions were priceless. Inside Leadership created the space for me to become more aware and vulnerable, appreciate more deeply the unique potential in others, and remember that the greatest contribution of a leader is to empower others as leaders.”
Shannon Burkel, Axios HR
Group Learning Sessions
1:1 Executive Coaching
Monthly Peer Pod Groups
Design + Delivery
5 month experience delivered with the following components:
- Pre-Program Meet & Greet: Date TBD
- 4 full day in-person sessions: Jan 24, Feb 21, Mar 21, & Apr 18 | 9am-4pm
- 6 coaching sessions
- Monthly Pod Group Engagements
- CliftonStrengths Assessment
In this program participants will:
- Clearly identify leadership strengths, limitations, values, and purpose
- Understand and embody a purposeful leadership mindset
- Develop effective interpersonal communication skills
- Uncover limiting narratives that hinder leadership influence
- Increase emotional intelligence and effectiveness
- Activate inner courage and resilience in service of growth
Access is important, and because of our shared history, it is not equal. In response to these inequities, we prioritize offering scholarships to people who identify as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color. Rather than offering a standard scholarship rate, we work individually with participants to determine what is possible. If you are able to participate at the full rate, you are contributing to access for all.
Inside Leadership will equip you to live and lead from the best parts of yourself.